Monday, February 9, 2009

Another building done!

Okay, this beading thing is finally going a little better. I put all these gorgeous green beads on one of the buildings and I think it came out great. The beads have this luminescence that's mesmerizing to me. And once I realized that I don't have to cover every square inch of space, the job became more realistic. In this case, there is no quilting; the beading will act as the quilting. I just did seed stitch in big stripes.

And this one is just started. I'm going to just make several small rows of seven beads each. Just random blue beads. I'll probably do this in every other quilted row.

And I have half the stars in the sky done! I'm just putting off those pesky rectangular window shaped beads until later.

1 comment:

  1. It is looking great Cheryl. I can't wait to see it in person again.

    ReplyDelete