Friday, April 30, 2010

Please help!


I'm participating in the Quiltathon for Massey. As you know, I recently went through treatment for breast cancer. The shop I work at, Quilting Adventures, is hosting a 30 Hour Quiltathon to raise money that will directly benefit support groups through the VCU Massey Cancer Center. All the money raised goes to them, and the quilts that we make will be auctioned off by various groups, also with that money going toward cancer support.

Please follow this link and donate to this great cause. My team needs more donations to win! You can search for me (Cheryl Schenck), and donate to Team 9. I'm also on Team 16, but I'm focusing money toward Team 9 since it's the one I started with.

If you want to stop by, you can do so all weekend. I'll be quilting tonight from 10 pm to 1 am (the shop closes at 9 pm, so don't try to stop by then), and also on Sunday from 3 pm to 6 pm.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment