Well, I have over half the top finished! I started this morning with only blocks, and some were not even trimmed yet! So, I'm happy. I might even be able to finish the rest of the top this afternoon.
If I do another one of these, I will definitely use half inch seam allowances. All the squishy wools make the seam allowances seem to shrink. And boy, am I happy I used muslin. This is three rows; there will be five in total.
Ironing has been challenging, too. Because there is wool, cotton, poly, and a few unknowns in here, I'm afraid to turn my iron up high enough to get some of the fabrics to lay flat. Ah, well, it should quilt out. :-)