I don't know if you remember the tote bag pattern I bought at the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival, but I'm finally working on it. It's been taking a long time to make! There are many parts. I've actually done more than what you see here, but you get the general gist of it. There are two pockets on each side, a large one and a small one. The piece on the right will be a round tower and the red will be the tower roof. One will go on each side. I took this photo a couple days ago; now I actually have some pieces quilted. I'm quilting them with green variegated thread to look like vines. The windows are fused on and I still have to satin stitch around them. I'm not great at satin stitch, so we'll see how it goes. The pattern (Castle Keeper Tote by Needlesongs) is well written, if long and intimidating. But the only unsewing I've had to do was when I made a mistake, either by not paying attention (hello, it's right sides together!), or by not actually following the instructions and realizing that yes, she knew what she was saying when she said "a smidgen." If I make it again, I think I might change the order of the quilt sandwich, though. There is some stiff interfacing inside along with batting. The order she has you sew it causes the interfacing to be on the outside and the batting on the inside. I think it might look better if the batting were on the outside. But then it might look too quilty. We'll see. Anyway, I'm very excited to get it done, even though I have other projects breathing down my neck.