Thursday, March 11, 2010

All backgrounds done!

Here's the auction quilt so far:All the background (white) is quilted. The little + signs are disappearing ink, so I'll make them go away, of course, before it's really done. Tomorrow I will go into school and have the kids pick a quilting pattern for their blocks. Then I'll quilt it in front of them. It's nice to be on the home stretch. Then, I just have to hide a few threads, make the binding, apply the binding and sew the binding to the back by hand.

3 comments:

  1. Alycia Wright (Alex's mom)March 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM

    It looks great, I hope we win it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks wonderful! Is there any way I can bid on it via phone or online? I love this one
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Cheryl,

    das ist wirklich ein wundervoller Quilt. Ich liebe die Farben. Schade das ich ihn nicht gewinnen kann. LOL

    Liebe Grüße Anett

    ReplyDelete