Saturday, October 2, 2010

6 Hour Quilt

And when I say six hours, I mean start to finish!
Here's a closeup so you can see the fabrics better.
This is one of the Valori Wells sewing card patterns, though this particular one is not listed on her website. The fabric is from the Fun Flowers line by Lakehouse fabrics. Of course, we have it at Quilting Adventures. Did you have to ask?

Today I have awful laryngitis and taught one of my beginning classes. We soldiered through, but it was rough. I have a lot of classes coming up this month.

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics and the quilting is a pretty pattern.

    Thanks for stopping by my space, after all my time away. I've replied and added the link to yesterday's blog post.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt....six hours...awesome!

    ReplyDelete